Setting the bar high
A high-end in-home bar is one of the pinnacles of domestic luxury and is pivotal to quality entertainment. It is the ultimate hangout spot that combines the luxury of your home while providing the ideal scene for entertaining guests. Some luxury homes come with their own bar space. For some others with the room for expansion, space can be created. Whatever the scene may be, there are myriad ways in which you can spruce up your in-home bar. But certain components always take the cake and it is important to pay due attention to them.
Here are some ways in which you can create the most decadent bespoke home bar.
- If you are looking for a contemporary looking countertop, nothing screams class like black granite. It gives a very sleek finish and packs a lot of elegance. If you are trying to make a first impression with your home bar, this is where you would want to splurge.
- LED backlighting behind your bar selections will allow people to see what you have and is an unassuming way to flaunt your collection. The lights can also be changed based on the mood or the event happening.
- Subway tile for a backsplash brings a simple yet brilliant charm to the room.
- Would you rather have glass-door cabinets that allow you to display your fine glassware? Or if you are looking for a bar space that looks seamless, you can pick a hideaway cabinet with an opulent wallpaper that exudes equal charm.
- Building a serving window could add a dash of luxury to your bar. Instead of drinking and sitting at the counter, a serving window, with seats possibly, will give you a charming view of the patio.
- Nothing and nothing adds a touch of grandeur as mirrors do. Install a mirror(s) or a reflective wall behind your bar to brighten up the room.
- If you are looking at hosting a cocktail party, dinner’s on your plate. You can build a wraparound bar from the kitchen and into your living bar. That way, you have the kitchen on one side, and your bar on the other. A serving window will take you a long way here.
- If you are going for a rustic look, build the bar and the wall behind the bar out of stonework.
Here are other home bar essentials that you need: keg tap, wine fridge, dishwasher, a refrigerator, cabinets, sinks, and upholstered bar stools.
With optimum space and lighting, TVS Luxury Villas give you the perfect space to build your ideal home bar. Bookings will be open soon.