The Indulgent Soak
The days are getting hotter and you will not find a more suitable time to indulge in some extravagant care. A premium, high-end spa exudes sophistication. With carefully considered design and quality fixtures and fittings, you can create a luxury spa bathroom at home. Here are two of the most sought after looks:
The soft metallic touch: Hints of green and bronze coupled with a calming neutral palette will evoke a sense of calm – which is ideal for the spa-inspired environment. This is an easy look to recreate when you focus on keeping the colours understated. It will give you a sense of timeless sophistication and elegance.
The gold and amethyst look: If you are looking at a design that embodies the spirit of a
Spa retreat, this is the look you should be going for. Rich and strong shades of mauve and amethyst and berry crossed with black and gold can decidedly give you a more opulent look. As for the fixtures, you can look at glassware with agate or even stained wood for the bath
board with some embossed ceramics.
For a multisensory spa retreat experience, here are the five things you need to do:
- If you’re looking at designing from scratch, consider an optimal layout that will ensure the best use of space to maximise comfort, practicality and usability. Additionally, use soft soothing, soft colours that reverberate calm and sophistication.
- By layering a variety of textures and finishes, you can succeed in making the spa feel softer and more inviting. To diffuse the look, you can introduce accessories like quality stick-rolled towels, shaped tiles and decorative pebbles.
- For the relaxing, indulgent experience, picking out the right scent for the space is essential. Between woody and masuline, or light a floral, there are myriad scents available. You can even mix scents using diffusers and candles for a holistic spa experience.
- The flickering of the candle, or the gentle trickle of water are sounds that can really calm your senses. You can even pick soft pan-pipe music to spruce up the mood in your spa. You can either use your phone or a bluetooth speaker, but it is recommended to install a remotely-operate sound system for building the ambience.
- Hydration is key when you are looking at a long, soothing soak. You can either embrace green tea or peppermint tea, or even take it to the next level with a glass of chilled red wine.
If you are inspired to design your own luxury spa bathroom now, TVS Villas offer everything that you need. Bookings will be open soon, so keep your designs ready!