The Palatial Beauty
A spacious rear seat is probably the last that comes to your mind when somebody talks about sedans. But with Mercedes Benz’s first ever BS 6 Long Wheelbase E-Class luxury business sedan in India, rear seat spacing is all that you can think about. Studded with improved design supported by enhanced features, it was launched in India by Martin Schwent, Managing Director and CEO of Mercedes-Benz.
With state-of-the-art BS 6 compliant petrol and diesel engines, the luxury business sedan comes with new interior appointments and feature additions including an intuitive rear touchpad, Burmester high-end surround sound system, widescreen digital cockpit (12.3 inch) and a rear wireless charger. Priced between Rs 57,50,000 and 62,50,000, the all new LWB BS 6 E-Class is available in two new variants.
Let’s take a closer look at the salient features of this palatial beauty
- The New LWB BS 6 E-Class boasts of top-end E 350d feature across all variants. It comes with grandiose interiors.
- The premium sedan comes with a futuristic-looking display with a 12.3-inch screen. With almost three display styles, one can adjust how information is displayed on the instrument
- Experience more performance and exclusivity with the distinguished Burmester sound. The high-performance speakers emit first-class surround sound and come with 13 speakers and a total system output of 590 watts.
- Wireless charging for mobile phones in the rear provides an additional convenience for customers. The storage compartment between the seats also has an inductive charging area. The vehicle is equipped to support all mobile devices that use the Qi standard.
- The premium business sedan comes with a rear touchscreen to control media, climate and other vehicle functionalities.
- The Long Wheelbase E-Class is BS-VI compliant